Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is almost here and this year I am not going to fall into the eating and drinking everything in sight mode that I usually adopt. I am definitely going to exercise restraint and moderation in all things. I am also going to continue with my exercise regime over the holiday too in order to continue with the weight loss.
I do have a very good incentive, just booked a holiday in February to Barbados. So if exposing all my bits on the flashy beaches of St James bay amongst all those skinny celebs isn't enough to keep me motivated then I don't know what is.
I am going to re-read my Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle book as I think I need a refresher course. I don't think you retain all the information on first reading so reading it again should inspire me to keep going through the Christmas period.
I have found that all the weight loss techniques
in the book have re-programmed me to some
extent, like drinking lots of water etc.
To find out more about the Burn the Fat Feed the
Muscle program go here.
For more info re the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle program go here

No comments: